Pollinate Project is the common name given to all projects that conduct token sale on Waggle Pollinate, whether they are Pre-IDO or Post-IDO.
In order to participate in Pollinate Project, users must register to get whitelisted depending on their Tier Ranks.
For every project that will be listed on Waggle, token sales allocations will split into different pools and rounds respectively.
This round is exclusively dedicated to Tiered Participants, including Mini Bee, Worker Bee, Drone Bee, and Queen Bee.
Tier users will have access to 90-95% of the total allocation. Here's an example of how pool weight is calculated:
- Mini Bee: 10% pool weight
- Worker Bee: 10% pool weight
- Drone Bee: 25% pool weight
- Queen Bee: 50% pool weight
Mini Bee and Worker Bee Tier shall register to be whitelisted based on a lottery system. Then in Tier Round, these Mini Bee and Worker Bee stakers will compete on an FCFS basis to purchase up to their maximum designated allocation. Worker Bee will have better win-rate and more allocation than Mini Bee.
Drone and Queen Bee will be whitelisted by default after registration and will have a guaranteed max allocation to fill up.
- Tier Round starts first and usually takes around 24 hours
- In some Pollinate Projects with a high amount of raises, Waggle will offer FCFS for all whitelisted participants in both Tier Round and Community Round.
Example 1: Snow registered for Project A and won the whitelist with her Worker Bee tier status. She will receive an X max allocation to compete on an FCFS basis in Tier Round with other Worker Bee users.
Example 2: Sand registered for Project A with his Queen Bee tier status. He will receive an Y max guaranteed allocation to purchase up in Tier Round as same as other Queen Bee users.
The Community Round welcomes both Non-Tier and current Tier users to participate. 5-10% of the total allocation will be dedicated to Community Pool.
Whitelist winners in the Community round will be selected based on a lottery draw and compete on an FCFS basis to fill up their designated allocation.
- The Community Round only starts after the Tier Round ends.
- In the event that the Tier Pool isn’t sold out, any left-over allocation will be spilled over to the Community Pool.
- In some Pollinate Projects with a high amount of raises, Waggle will offer FCFS for all whitelisted participants in both the Tier Round and Community Round.
Example: Rock registered for Project A with Non-Tier status. If he won the whitelist slot, he would receive a Z max allocation to compete on an FCFS basis in Community round with other whitelist winners.
At the same time, Snow and Sand could also register to participate in this round.
This round is only available upon each project’s request, with a decent amount of allocation exclusively reserved for the project’s early supporters (pre-IDO) or long-term holders (post-IDO). To register for this pool, you need to meet particular requirements. More details will follow in upcoming Pollinate Projects.